WeLCoME
They called me PeaCH







✿ FACEBOOK
☂ Twitter
✈ INSTAGRAM
+
+


2016
3 Jun 2016 @ 9:36 pm ♥ 0 CoMmEnTs


To be honest this year doesn't feel real at all. Everything is like a dream but it's real. Feels like a dream but we all know it's real. Maybe this is only the beginning? The following years will feel like a dream as well? Maybe it's because I'm starting to grow up? Maybe I'm leaving my comfort zone that's why. I learn how to live my life and deal with it. (maybe not but you get the point.) I get to know people, I learn how to live my life in a way that I thought I never would. I breathe the same air but it doesn't feel the same anymore. People create dramas in my life and somehow they still do affects me. I desire for things, then I realized even though sometimes you have the power you will still not get the things you want. You want it until you don't feel like wanting it anymore. Life is more than a bitch. Even though you had the power, the ability, you had everything but still life wouldn't give you what you want. You want it so bad until you waited long enough to feel like not wanting it but you know you want it. You feel like smacking that shit for making you suffer, for making you wait, for making you go through all those shitty troubles. But you couldn't because you want it. It's like life wants you to hate something you liked so much, like life wants you to have a love-hate relationships with things you love. Life is a bitch? Nah way more worse than that.

This year is definitely the year where i get to see the world more clearly. But then I realized I'm surrounded by kind people. Sometimes, it's not that I'm weak it's just that everyone around me helps me to solve whatever problem I'm facing and I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful for every single kindness that I have received. Even though it's just a tiny help. It's nothing to you but it means a lot to me. Actually since the day I was born I was surrounded by kind people. They help me, guide me, cheer me up ( ok not all people cheer me up but you get the point.) Even though sometimes, someone/they creates drama in my life make my life worsen than before. But at least they love me. You see? You get it? It's the positive energy that they give me even though sometimes (or always) someone complicated my life, creates dramas but you get the point. I'm always surrounded by kind people. Thanks for being there to rock my life. I will be the one I want to be. and I will always be loved that's why my life is so freaking awesome (but of course it's also because of I'm so damn awesome haha). I wish everyone has the a good life. Even though sometimes, I don't get the best friend, meet the best people, get to know the best friend, but at least I'm not alone and in my point of view I do get the best people in my life. :) Love what you have. Be grateful for that. :)

My life may not be perfect but it's because you don't know what is perfection.

I can't help loving myself.

If I was you I wanna be me too ;)

No one rocks life like I do even though they try to. (:P)

* Any typo/mistake just ignore it. Cause ain't nobody got the time for double check. *

See ya! till ...idk when. :)