WeLCoME
They called me PeaCH







✿ FACEBOOK
☂ Twitter
✈ INSTAGRAM
+
+


In the end...
4 Sept 2016 @ 7:07 pm ♥ 0 CoMmEnTs

In the end nothing will ever matter again. When you look back you will see the sky may still be blue or even grey but you still get to breathe. Whatever hurts you now hold it tight feel it with all your heart cause maybe later in the end it can't even touch you anymore. For now you feel so tired you tried you just want to leave and run you hate those people that pull you down you hate them you hate him. You go back to the first step (maybe not the first step but you get the point.) You ask yourself why such people can live on this earth? How can they hurt people how can they not see how tiring it is to survive through the bad days and to entertain them and go through their dramas all again? Don't they have a brain, don't they have a I don't know. Can't they see it, it hurts like fuck. WHY. You ask yourself again where you know you can never get the answers but you know it so well deep down. You ask WHY. Why why why. You are not asking the world to give you happiness you ask for nothing, just don't ruin your happiness. Life push you pass through breaking point and yet you are not yet broken. This is how you know you are strong. Even though sometimes, you will go back to step one once in a while but you know you will always be fine in the end, stand up and head up high again. I guess you are confused right now that's why you are all back to step one. You told yourself not to care and yet you did but now you care again. You told yourself not to show and you hide it all so well but now you start to show what's inside you. You told yourself having feelings is gonna get your heart break one day and here you are, feeling more then you ever should. Here am I confused and lost. I guess lost don't really mean lost after all. Should I say I'm on my way to where I want to? Therefore I'm lost cause everything is so new. Everything felt so new and yet I have been through here before. Is it because I grow? Or I think more than I do? It's like I want myself to be hurt, I just want to feel that's all. I'm gonna be the girl that everyone remembers about but yet so sure that they can't reach me. Cause sometimes, I can't even reach myself. Please spare me this so called "just because you don't know yourself, doesn't mean that others can't." Go screw that with your own head darling. One day, you will look back and cry and realized how much an awesome life you have. I am always thankful for what I have, I'm gonna miss this life. I don't want to grow up. Being 18 is suck cause you know this may be the good part of your life where you are going/growing to a better one. But life moves on that's why sometimes it suck.